Signs of “old age” in your pet may actually be symptoms of more serious problems. Your observation of your pet is the most important tool in preventing serious problems. If these signs are detected early enough, we can help provide more comfort for your pet in overcoming the natural effects of aging in your pet.
- Stiffness or limping
- Difficulty climbing stairs or jumping
- Difficulty breathing or changed in breathing patterns
- Tremors or shaking
- Excessive scratching or changes to skin or coat
- Drastic weight changes (either loss or gain)
- Difficulty seeing or hearing
- Changes in urination/defecation habits
- Confusion or disorientation
- Decreased responsiveness
- Changes in appetite or attitude/socialization
Don’t hesitant to contact Trusty Vet if your dog or cat is exhibiting any of these problems. Early detection results in faster treatment and better overall health for your pet.